Configuring Microsoft Outlook
Here you can find the necessary information to configure Microsoft Outlook
to send and recieve mails with that application. Have a look at the screenshots
below for detailed instruction.
1. Double click on the "Microsoft Outlook" icon on the desktop
or select "Microsoft Outlook" from the "Programs" folder of the Start menu
2. After the start of the program, click the "Tools" menu and choose the "E-mail Accounts" option.
3. Check the radio button "Add new e-mail account" and click "Next".
4. Check the radio button "POP3" and click "Next".
5. Fill the form with the information according to your e-mail account and click "Next".
6. The connection to the mail servers will be tested now. There should be green marks in all columns,
otherwise an error has occured.
7. Click "Finish" to complete the setup.